We help frustrated professionals to get that desired job and be happy. If you want to skip years of trial and error, damaged health and lost opportunities of career growth, we are here to show you the smart strategy.
Our program is for those who do not wish to waste time, money and energy on following the beaten paths of numerous confused and frustrated people.
Three Powerful Cs of the Program :
- Connect with potential employers with a polished image by perfecting your resume and cover letters, by researching and getting in front of decision makers.
- Convince with your superb interviewing skills and a powerful portfolio (one of our secret ingredients!).
- Close with a promise of a bright future and smartly negotiated salary package.
And specifically, we will help you with ….
- Do efficient research and networking
- Spectacular resume preparation
- Mock-up interviews and feedback, all anxiety removed!
- Readily available answers to more than 80 typical interview questions
- The best job search tactics
- Success mindset and motivation
- Preparation for your first day at work – what to expect and how to behave
- Guidance throughout your job probation period (typically three months) so you you can fit in the company culture – enjoy your communication with your boss and co-workers, perform your duties at the high level, and STAY employed
We stay with you for as long as you need us!
Meet your Career Coach and Consultant
Larysa Grant is a career coach, author, speaker and the founder of Intelligence Connect. In 20 years Larysa has accumulated invaluable experience in diplomatic, banking, marketing, staffing and entrepreneurial domains. Read more here
Contact her at Larysa@IntelligenceConnect.ca or call 416.519.7539 to have your questions answered